- Activity-based teaching;
- Multimedia-based teaching for easier learning;
- Experienced teachers from mainland China.
We inherit the profound education heritage and culture from Beijing Normal University and specialize in Chinese language and Chinese culture teaching. Courses are designed aiming to provide children a relaxing environment to learn Putonghua and understand the essence of Chinese culture. Through our courses, children are nurtures with a solid basis of traditional culture, which would be very beneficial for their future development.
Chinese Language Series
- Adopting the curricula from Beijing Normal University, we provide a conductive environment for students to effectively learn the Chinese language.
- Stipulated targets in reading and vocabularies building
- Step-by-step approach, interactive teaching and learning methods
- Chinese Language Courses of Beijing Normal University for Primary School Student (P1 to P6)
- Reading Comprehension Course (P4 to P6)
- Chinese Vocabularies and Writing Course (P3 to P6)
Chinese Culture and History Series
- Teaching the language through various vivid stories in the history
- Enhancing children’s interest in Chinese language through interesting ancient stories
- Chinese classics appreciation – The Three Kingdoms for Children (P4 to P6)
- Chinese culture appreciation – Sun Tzu’s the Art of War for Children (P6)
- Chinese Idioms and Poems Appreciation (P1 to P2)
Expression Ability Training Series
- Improving children’s confidence level and willingness to express themselves
- Fostering amongst students the courage, love and ability to speck in public, and the use of body language and eye contact when doing so, so that they can speck with confidence and eloquence
- Putonghua Speech and Eloquence Training (P4 to P6)
- Putonghua Drama (P3 to P6)
Please free feel to contact us for further details! Tel: 3996-8060